Unable to make the session state request to the session state server. Please ensure that the ASP.NET State service is started and that the client and server ports are the same.
- Type dcomcnfg in run command.
- Component Service form will appear, select services (Local) section.
- Check ASP.NET State service.
- right click on ASP.NET State service.
- Select Properties.
- You will see service status is stopped, click start button, wait for task completion.
- Reload you web page again.
Error: Some time when we try to edit the table design, like change a column type from int to real, we usually get following error:
Saving changes is not permitted. The change you have made requires the following table to be dropped and re-created. You have either made changes to a table that can’t be recreated or enabled the option prevent saving changes that require the table to be re-created.
To change this option, on the Tools menu, click Options, expand Designers, and then click Table and Database Designers. Select or clear the Prevent saving changes that require the table to be re-created check box.